My Favorite Things featuring Barnyard Birthday

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Barnyard Birthday stamp set to make a fun birthday card. This stamp set is full of cute farm critters and they look so adorable!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Barnyard Birthday Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Barnyard Birthday Dienamics to die cut the images 
Barn Dienamics to die cut the barn
Slimline Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool on color card stock then splash water with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment. 

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment