My Favorite Things using RAM Itching to Tell You Happy Birthday

Monday, February 28, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using RAM Itching to Tell You Happy Birthday stamp set to make a cute box card. They look so cute together for birthday card!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

RAM Itching to Tell You Happy Birthday Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
RAM Itching to Tell You Happy Birthday Dienamics to die cut the images 
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Clouds Dienamics to die cut the clouds
Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil to masking the clouds background using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush
MSTN Sweet Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment