My Favorite Things featuring Purr-fect Pairs

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Purr-fect Pairs stamp set to make a lovely card. This stamp set is full of super cute and sweet images! I have so much fun play with it!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Purr-fect Pairs Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Purr-fect Pairs Dienamics to die cut the images 
Happy Patterns Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Inside & Out Stitched Arch STAX Dienamics to die cut the arch

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment. 

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment