My Favorite Things October Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, October 22, 2021

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things October Outside the Box Challenge. We're deep into the season of holiday crafting... are you still on the hunt for innovative holiday designs that will delight those special people on your Christmas card list? For this month's challenge, our team is sharing festive designs that make the holidays a 3D affair!







My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Mini Slimline Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
BB Holiday Penguins for the images and the sentiment
BB Holiday Penguins Dienamics to die cut the images
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Snow Drifts Dienamics to die cut the snow drifts

MSTN Perfect Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: