My Favorite Things October Slimline Challenge

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things October Slimline Challenge. The bonus length a slimline card provides your design is ripe for experimenting with tried-and-true techniques. This month, we’ve challenged the team to shake things up by crafting slimline shaker designs, and NOW, we’re challenging you to do the same. Use one of the slimline shaker trio designs available in the MFT shop, or come up with something totally new. We’re excited to see what you create!

 

 

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Up in the Air for the images and sentiment
BB Up in the Air Dienamics to die cut the images
Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
Slimline Stitched Circle Trio Dienamics to die cut circles
High Flying Dienamics to die cut the towns
Stitched Sentiment Strips Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool on colorful card stock.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Always wonderful colours and card designs from you Melania. Love this.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete