My Favorite Things October Vault Countdown Day 3

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things October Vault Countdown Day 3. I play with cute stamp set called Cool Cat. It's so adorable and versatile so you can combine it with another stamps or dies and it's also one of my favorite!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Cool Cat Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Cool Cat Dienamics to die cut the images 
Fireplace Dienamics to die cut frame
MSTN Perfect Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

2 comments: