My Favorite Things August Card Kit Countdown Day 1

Monday, August 21, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things August Card Kit Countdown Day 1. I play with cute stamp set called Witch Way is the Candy. This set is so fun to color and perfect for Halloween theme!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Witch Way is the Candy for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Witch Way is the Candy to die cut the images
Dienamics Starry Circle to die cut the moon and the stars
Dienamics Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX to die cut the landscape
Peach Bellini, Coral Crush and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background then I splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

11 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable is this!!! I love it! Your colors are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design, the witch is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love shaker cards and yours is wonderful. Am loving the starred background, it so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soft colors are fabulous - nice design create here - always great work --- TFS and for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Halloween cards and your's is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!I love the design,the colors and all!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rereleased Which way is the Candy set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that halloween card. Love the kit.. ha.. love.. :)

    ReplyDelete