My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 346

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 346. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Pure Innocence A Phone Call Away for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Pure Innocence A Phone Call Away to die cut the images 
Dienamics Stitched Circle STAX to die cut the circle then I color it using Distress Ink Abandoned Coral with blending tool then splash water with my brush
BG Make Your Mark Background to stamp the background with Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad
Dienamics Blueprints 31 to die cut banner for the sentiment and the frame
Dots & Stripes Confection Paper Pack for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card! I love the colors and retro kind of look to this

    ReplyDelete