My Favorite Things August Card Kit Countdown Day 2

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things August Card Kit Countdown Day 2. For my card today, I play again with Witch Way is the Candy stamp set to make a fun halloween scene. They all look so cute together!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Witch Way is the Candy for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Spring Scene Builder to die cut the grass
Dienamics Classic Window to die cut the window. For the curtain, I die cut it on Dots & Stripes Confection Paper Pack
Grapesicle and Grape Jelly Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background then I splash black watercolor with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Melanie - I love love this card! The window is so super cool added to this great scene! Thanks for that great idea~! Beautiful .....! - TFS and for the Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I am so in love with this stamp set and the fun and beautiful cards all of you designers have come up with. Great coloring, great job.

    ReplyDelete