My Favorite Things Release Spotlight 2

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Hi all! I play with amazing sentiment stamp set and dies to make a fun card. I hope you like it!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Plane and Simple Sentiments Stamp Set for the sentiment
Plane and Simple Dienamics to die cut the images
Classic Rectangle Frames Dienamics to die cut the rectangle background
Watercolor Rectangle Stencil to masking the background using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment