My Favorite Things Release Spotlight 1

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Hi all! It's time for My Favorite Things Release Spotlight. As always, I'm in love with July month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie for the images and sentiment 

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie to die cut the images

Wish Big Today Dienamics to die cut the sentiment Wish Big Today

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I splash watercolor with a brush for the background and for the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment