My Favorite Things September Slimline Challenge

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things September Slimline Challenge. What defines autumn for you? Is it leaves in yellow and rust hues or pumpkin spice or warm woolen sweaters? Maybe a return to school for yourself or your kiddos? Whatever makes you feel fall, here’s your chance to turn it into a seasonal slimline design that celebrates all your favorite fall things!

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Helping Hands for the images and sentiment
Helping Hands Dienamics to die cut the images
Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame

Slimline Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass

Joyful Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: