My Favorite Things September Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, September 23, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things September Outside the Box Challenge. The snowflakes will be flying before you know it so it’s a great time to ease into the winter season with some dimensional box cards! From warm winter landscapes with a cozy house nestled in the woods to action-packed scenes to showcase winter sports and activities, you’ll love the range of projects our team has come up with. Join along in this month’s challenge with a wintry scene of your own!

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
BB Cool Day for the images and sentiment

BB Cool Day Dienamics to die cut the images
Joyful Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment