My Favorite Things "Sending You A Latte Love"

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I play with cute stamp to make a love card for special person. 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

TI Latte Love for the images and sentiment
TI Latte Love Dienamics to die cut the images
A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Dienamics to die cut the frame
MSTN Say Anything Dienamics to die cut the speech bubbles
MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.  For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Melania, as I haven't received any publications since the beginning of the summer, I thought that you had taken a summer break in your publications; but by going to see on your blog, I realize that you have never stopped publishing your magnificent creations! I am very disappointed to have missed all your wonders! I don't know why I don't receive anymore but I will come and discover your pretty cards regularly! I'm going to try to subscribe again on your site but I don't think it's possible since I'm already a subscriber! These platforms of publications often give us bad surprises I find! Good luck and continue to delight me with your superb creations! Goodbye

    ReplyDelete