My Favorite Things " Never Forget Your Kindness"

Friday, September 2, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my Thank You card for My Favorite Things. I play with amazing stamp and dies to make a pretty card for special person.

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Thoughful Greetings for the sentiment
Farmhouse Foundations Dienamics to die cut the images
Elegant Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
Falling for Houndstooth Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment