My Favorite Things " Happy Birthday to a very special someone "

Monday, August 1, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using YUZU and Inside & Out Birthday Greetings stamps set.

These stamps set is so cute for an adorable birthday card! I have so much fun play with it!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

YUZU Eat Lots of Cake Stamp Set for the images
YUZU Eat Lots of Cake Dienamics to die cut the images
Inside & Out Birthday Greetings for the sentiment
YUZU Purr-fect Birthday Stamp Set for the images
YUZU Purr-fect Birthday Dienamics to die cut the images

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment