My Favorite Things " Happy Birthday Bestie! "

Friday, July 29, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things by mix and match new July stamps set.

This stamps set are so adorable and cute for awesome birthday card! I have so much fun play with it!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

MSTN Sweet Treats Stamp Set for the images
MSTN Sweet Treats Dienamics to die cut the images
Inside & Out Birthday Greetings for the sentiment
DBD Wildflowers Paper Pad for the patterned paper
YUZU Eat Lots of Cake for the images
YUZU Eat Lots of Cake Dienamics to die cut the sentiment
Radiating Rays Stencil to masking the background using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush
A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the rectangle

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment