My Favorite Things August Slimline Challenge

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things August Slimline Challenge. Halloween scenes are all the better when they feature lots of space for spooky surprises. So, what better canvas for your creepy creation than a slimline card design? Join the design team this month in creating a Halloween-themed slimline card packed with your Halloween essentials

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
YUZU Best Witches for the images and sentiment
YUZU Best Witches Dienamics to die cut the images
Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame

Slimline Grassy Hills Dienamics to
die cut the grass
MSTN  Black & White Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background. I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment