My Favorite Things August Outside the Box Challenge.

Friday, August 26, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things August Outside the Box Challenge. For this month's box card challenge, dig out your buildings, houses, and barns to craft anything from urban metropolises to idyllic country scenes. We want to see homes of every shape and size featured in your delightful dimensional cards. So add characters, critters, and other scene-building essentials as you see fit — just get building!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
Outside the Box Low Profile Dienamics to die cut the box
Ride or Die for the images and sentiment

Ride or Die Dienamics to die cut the images
YUZU Best Witches for the clouds image
YUZU Best Witches Dienamics to die cut the clouds image        
Outside the Box Cityscape Dienamics to die cut the cityscape

Sunny Rays Stencil to masking the background using dye ink pad with blending tool

MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment