My Favorite Things April Slimline Challenge

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things April Slimline Challenge. Is there any occasion more fun to recognize with a card than welcoming a baby? Or celebrating a newly-minted one-year-old that is simply bursting with curiosity and potential? This month, we’re challenging you to create a slimline card for baby. And we dare you not to smile the whole time you’re working on it…bet you can’t do it!

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Better Together for the images and sentiment
Better Together Dienamics to die cut the images
Top of the World for the images
Top of the World Dienamics to die cut the images
Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Encore une carte adorable dont tu as le secret de fabrication, j’adore c’est trop mignon et gai!

    ReplyDelete