My Favorite Things April Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, April 22, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things April Outside the Box Challenge. If you’ve been a friend of MFT for a while, you know we love animals around here. Every size, shape, and type — we’re a fan! This month though, we’re shining a spotlight on animals of the human variety. From sweet little kids to festive old friends, we’re challenging you to design a box card featuring people.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
YUZU Shout It from the Rooftops for the images and sentiment
YUZU Shout It from the Rooftops Dienamics to die cut the images  
Outside the Box Low Profile Add On Dienamics to die cut the box

Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil to masking the background with dye ink and blending tool


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment