My Favorite Things April Release

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Hi everyone! All My Favorite Things April Release is now available at MFT Store. So many amazing and fun new products, I have so much fun play with it! 



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
YUZU Shout It from the Rooftops for the images and sentiment
YUZU Shout It from the Rooftops Dienamics to die cut the images
A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Dienamics to die cut the frame


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: