It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release

Monday, April 11, 2022

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I'm using fun new stamp set. And this is my baby card, I hope you enjoy it!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Better Together for the images and sentiment

Better Together Dienamics to die cut the images

MSTN Classic Edges Stencil to masking the stencil using dye ink pad with blending tool

 
I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment