It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release

Monday, April 12, 2021

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I play with new stamp set called Sprinkling You with Love. And this is my encouragement card, I hope you enjoy it!

 






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Sprinkling You with Love for the images and sentiment
Sprinkling You with Love Dienamics to die cut the images
Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear droplets and clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Your blended background is gorgeous. Going from blue to purple with water(rain) drops provides the perfect setting for the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! This is such a cute set of images!

    ReplyDelete