Avery Elle featuring Peek A Boo Flight

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Peek A Boo Flight. This stamp set is so fun! I love it because it's also so versatile with other stamps set!



Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Peek A Boo Flight Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Peek A Boo Flight Elle-ments to die cut the images
Elephantastic Clear Stamps to die cut the elephant image
Elephantastic Elle-ments to die cut the elephant image


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool on blue card stock then splash water color with a brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!


Hugs,



Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment