We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, March 12, 2021

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with newest stamp set from Stacey Yacula called Being With You to make a love card. The critters look so adorable with whimsical scene.

 



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Being With You for the images and sentiment 
Being With You Dienamics to die cut the images
Grassy Edges Stencil to masking the grass with dye ink and blending tool

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and water color with a brush.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

12 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the coloring and the pink sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the colors are so soft and delicate. Love the sweet pairings. They do go together so nicely. Those dainty hearts on the branches, oh my goodness. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Springtime love all in one card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is oozing cuteness! Love the coral background

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and all those sweet little critters

    ReplyDelete
  6. que c'est joli, bien colorisé, adorable et plein d'amour et de tendresse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful, I love the colors you used and all the cute little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Your background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete