Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Hi all! Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with some new stamp set to make a friendship card!!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using

Rainy Day Friends stamp set for the image
Rainy Day Friends Dienamics to die cut the images
Elegant Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
Sentiment Strips Dienamics to die cut the strip for the sentiment
Buffalo Brights Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and water color with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

8 comments:

  1. I really like your background! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The coloring is fabulous.




    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Melania - Love the deep, dark blue background and the gingham layer below that! These really set the stage for the adorable image. The character and sentiment are so sweet!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete