My Favorite Things " Party Penguins "

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hi everyone! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I'm using Party Penguins stamp set to make a cute Birthday Card. The penguins are so cute and I combine it with cool colors, they look so adorable!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Party Penguins for the images and sentiment 
Party Penguins Dienamics to die cut the images 
Petite Plaid Paper Pack for the patterned paper
Grapesicle, Coral Crush and Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the images
Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Shaded Lilac with blending tool to color the background then splash water with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: