My Favorite Things March Release Countdown Day 5

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things March Release Countdown Day 5. As always, I'm in love with this month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Fresh Cut Flowers for the image
Anything but Basic Encouragement for the sentiment
A2 Rectangle Frames to die cut the white frame
Lemon Chiffon and Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then splash water and watercolor with a brush

I stamp the image using gold embossing powder. coloring it using watercolor then scissor it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

10 comments:

  1. Your gold embossing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous. Love the gold embossing on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic new stamp set. It's really a gorgeous flower and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background with the flowers. Love the bold black sentiment to set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the gold embossing. Card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colors of the roses so well shown off by the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the gold embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete