My Favorite Things "Snow Much Fun"

Monday, December 3, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I love BB Ready, Set, Snow stamp set so much because it's super fun and versatile!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Ready, Set, Snow for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Ready, Set Snow to die cut the images
Dienamics Snow Drifts to die cut the snow drift then color it using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with blending tool
Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio and Peacock Feathers with blending tool to color the background then splash water and white watercolor with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: