My Favorite Things "Merry Christmas"

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card using My Favorite Things. I have so much fun play with the penguins from Stacey Yacula, they are so cute!! I combine it with another stamp and die to make an adorable Christmas Card.

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
SY Sweet Holiday Penguins for the images
Dienamics SY Sweet Holiday Penguins to die cut the images
Dienamics Elegant Rectangle STAX to die cut the frame
Petite Plaid Paper Pack for the patterned paper
Hand Lettered Holiday Greetings for the sentiment
Cotton Candy, and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then splash water with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: