My Favorite Things April Tips & Tricks

Friday, April 6, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things April Tips & Tricks. My Tips & Tricks this time is about colors. If you want to combine stamping images and coloring images, you must do the stamping images first then the colors you get will be the guide for you to coloring.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
A Tweet Hello for the bird images and sentiment
Dienamics A Tweet Hello to die cut the bird images
Bold Blossoms for the florals image
Dienamics Bold Blossoms to die cut the florals image
Dienamics Linked Chain Oval Frames to die cut the frame on White card stock and In the Buff Card Stock then I add shadow using In the Buff Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash white watercolor with my brush 
Natural Card Stock for the panel of the card

For floral stamping images, I'm using Spearmint, Grapesicle. Wild Wisteria, Grape Jelly, Bubblegum, Razzle Berry, Berrylicious, Tropical Teal

Based on that colors, I coloring the bird images using Copic :
RV10, RV000, E70, E50, B00, G00, BG32, BV00, BV000

The sentiment is from white embossing powder, I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: