My Favorite Things April Just Add Color

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things April Just Add Color. So many ways to add color to the images, for this time I try to color with no outline using copic, I hope you like it :) 




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Puddle Jumper for the boy image
Dienamics BB Puddle Jumper to die cut the boy image
Aim For the Clouds for the sentiment
Graphic Grid Pastels Paper Pack for the patterned paper
Dienamics Grassy Fields to die cut the grass on Spearmint Card Stock
Dienamics Stitched Clouds to die cut the clouds then I color it using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with blending tool
Dienamics Stitched Dome to die cut the dome then I color it using Coral Crush and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad
Stencil Radiating Rays to masking the sunrays then I'm using Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool

First, I stamp the boy image using Memento Dessert Sand then color it using copic.
The copic that I'm using :
For the face : E000, E00, RV10
For the eyes, mouth and nose : E33
For the umbrella : R00, R11, R20, R32 
For the t-shirt and pant : W0, E40, E43
For the raincoat :E30, Y00, Y23, YR20
For the hair : E11, E31, E33, E34
For the boots : T3. T5

The sentiment is from white embossing powder, I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the copics you used. It really helps a beginner like me. Your cards are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this, Deasy! Your coloring is always perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of this one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete