My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 340

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 340. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)







My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
BB Party Like a Pirate for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Party Like a Pirate to die cut the images
Dienamics Stitched Dome STAX to die cut the dome
Dienamics Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX to die cut the banner for the sentiment
Sweet Sunshine Paper Pack for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Peacock Feathers with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $20 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment