Mama Elephant " Invitation Wishes and DIY Invitation "

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my summer invitation card featuring Invitation Wishes and DIY Invitation stamp set

 And this is the inside of the card if you open it

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Invitation Wishes for the sentiment on the cover of the card using white embossing powder
DIY Invitation for the sentiment on the inside of the card using Versafine Black
Mermaid Kisses for the images
Mermaid Kisses Creative Cuts to die cut the images

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: