My Favorite Things June Slimline Challenge

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Slimline Challenge. This month we honor ROYGBIV. Rainbows are always a good idea.  They inspire hope, celebrate unity, and are an easy way to impart vibrance to your projects. For this month’s slimline challenge, create a card featuring the rainbow — either the physical shape or the colors…your choice! We can’t WAIT to see the incredibly colorful collection you all create this month.

 

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Rainbow Critters for the images and sentiment
Rainbow Critters Dienamics to die cut the images
Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment