My Favorite Things June Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, June 17, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Outside the Box Challenge. Hot fun in the summer sun — that’s what the season is about! Bring that energy to your next project to play along with this month's Outside the Box challenge. Whatever your idea of Summer Fun is should be showcased within the confines of a cool, dimensional box card design. Take advantage of the box shape to craft an incredible summer scene that boasts tons of depth. Most importantly, have fun.




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Best Beach Friends for the images and sentiment
Best Beach Friends Dienamics to die cut the images  
MSTN Hip Hip Yay Paper Pad for the patterned paper

Sunny Rays Stencil to masking the background with dye ink and blending tool


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: