My Favorite Things March Slimline Challenge

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things March Slimline Challenge. Slimline cards provide a unique opportunity to expand your scene. With the abundance of spring, there are so many joyful ways to utilize that bonus space! This month, we’re challenging our designers, and we’re challenging *you* to showcase your best spring scenes as a slimline design.

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

MSTN Sending Sunshine and Smiles for the images and sentiment
MSTN Sending Sunshine and Smiles Dienamics to die cut the images
Radiating Rays Stencil to masking the background
Slimline Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass
Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment