My Favorite Things March Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, March 18, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things MarchOutside the Box Challenge. This time of year, flowers are bursting out all over in a riot of color and fragrance. Bringing that joyous sensibility to your cards is an exciting way of integrating the season into your crafting, and a box card is a perfect vessel for showcasing the dimension of your fields of wildflowers or carefully arranged bouquets. This month, the design team is putting on their metaphorical gardening gloves to share their ideas for floral box cards — won’t you join them?







My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
MSTN Floral Whimsy for the floral images
MSTN Floral Whimsy Dienamics to die cut the floral images  
MSTN Pretty in Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

Blooming Friendship for the images and sentiment
Blooming Friendship Dienamics to die cut the images  
Radiating Rays Stencil to mask the background


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I masking the stencil using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment