My Favorite Things February Slimline Challenge

Friday, February 18, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things February Slimline Challenge. The February Release is PACKED with an incredible array of celebratory images so needless to say, birthdays are on our minds. From balloons to confetti, there’s plenty of birthday imagery that’s perfect for filling the proportions of a slimline card. With a considerable selection of stamps, dies, stencils, and more, you’ll love joining our team this month in crafting your own slimline birthday cards

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Playtime Pals for the images

Playtime Pals
Dienamics to die cut the images
All Occasion Scripted Greetings for the sentiment
MSTN Cue the Confetti Stencil to masking the background
Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the rectangle


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. whaouuuuu ton fond de carte est sublime, tes petits personnages adorables, encore une carte superbe!

    ReplyDelete