My Favorite Things February Outside the Box Challenge

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things February Outside the Box Challenge. Let your imagination take flight! Grab your favorite bugs, bees, birds, and butterflies to create a box card design featuring things with wings. Create gravity-defying designs that feature your winged friends hovering above the dimensional scene below — the supports included in the MFT box card die sets will provide the structure you need to achieve your vision!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
Honey Bees for the images and sentiment
Honey Bees Dienamics to die cut the images  
Stitched Garden Dienamics to die cut the flowers


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. j'adore tes petites boîtes/cartes, cette petite scène est complètement craquante et printanière!

    ReplyDelete