My Favorite Things October Vault Countdown Day 1

Monday, October 25, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things October Vault Countdown Day 1. I make a cute box card for the teacher. They look so amazing together!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Favorite Teacher Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Favorite Teacher Dienamics to die cut the images 
Lessons in Love for the images and sentiment
Lessons in Love Dienamics to die cut the images 
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
Keep Me in Stitches Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment