My Favorite Things October Vault Release

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Hi all! My Favorite Things October Vault Release is now available at MFT Stamps Store! I always a fan of Birdie Brown, so I have so much fun play with all of them. I hope you will too!








My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Magical Unicorns Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Magical Unicorns Dienamics to die cut the images 
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut box
MSTN Perfect Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment