My Favorite Things October Card Kit Release

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Hi all! My Favorite Things October Card Kit is now available at MFT Stamps Store! I have so much fun play with Happy Ho Ho Holidays. For my card today, I make an interactive card, it's so fun and cute!!






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Happy Ho Ho Holidays to stamp the images, the sentiment and die cut the clouds & interactive parts

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. j'adore tes fonds de cartes et tes scènes adorables de noël

    ReplyDelete