My Favorite Things Color Challenge 175

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Color Challenge 175. The colors pallete are so pretty and fun so let's play along with us :)



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
SY Selfies with Santa for the images and sentiment
Stitched Sentiment Strips Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment
Lemon Chiffon and Cotton Candy for the card stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment