My Favorite Things September Hits & Highlights

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Hi all! It's now time for My Favorite Things September Hits & Highlights. For my card, I play with Shining Stars dies and combine it with Birdie Brown's stamp set.
 




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Bubble over with Joy for the images
Dienamics BB Bubble over with Joy to die cut the images
Dienamics Shining Stars to die cut the sentiment Stars on Silver Sparkle Card Stock
Written in the Stars for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Grape Jelly and Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then splash water and white watercolor with my brush
Dienamics Hearts in a Row Horizontal to die cut banner for the sentiment

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is amazing!! Love the colors, design and the adorable scene! :)

    ReplyDelete