Mama Elephant Stampede #celebrating6years Anniversary Event

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to join Mama Elephant's #celebrating6years Anniversary Release Stampede with our wonderful crafty friends and designers!


 The wait is finally over! The release is now live and available for purchase in the shop!


To celebrate with you, we have this amazing sale and promotion and giveaway! Keep reading to the end!


From 9/15 - 9/17
10% off entire store! No code required!

From 9/15 - 9/30
Spend $100* - receive 1 free 'Color Me Letters' 4x6 stamp set.
Spend $150* - receive 1 free 'Color Me Letters' 4x6 stamp set and 'Hilly THANKS' dies.
Spend $200* - receive 1 free 'Color Me Letters' 4x6 stamp set, 'Hilly THANKS' dies, and 'Hilly HELLO' dies.

Please read all the fine print carefully! :)

*Subtotal amount must be met before any shipping fees/tax/customs.
Free item(s) valid only a single order/transaction.
Limit one of each free offer per order.
Orders cannot be combined. New orders only.
Limit one free offer per customer/order.
We reserve the right to cancel/modify orders.
Free offer valid 9/15-9/30 or while supplies last!

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Oh Kitty Tree for the images
Oh Kitty Tree dies to die cut the images
Trim The Tree for the images
Trim The Tree dies to die cut the images
Merry Greetings for the sentiment using white embossing powder

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio, Broken China, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar with blending tool then splash water and white watercolor with a brush. I add tiny stars for the embellishment.

And here is the fun part :

To celebrate this mega anniversary release, we are giving away of ten $25 ME gift certificates throughout the 3 day stampede! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the last day of Stamp Highlights. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/comment on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «

Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!

Joining us on this wild ride of a stampede are our favorite crafty designer friends! Please visit them to see what they did with the new goodies!

Make sure you come back tomorrow as another line up of designers are ready to rock the new release!

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

91 comments:

  1. What a fun scene, I love your coloring and the background makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully fun and festive card! How adorable is that tree of kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! You created a great scene! I love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, the cats are adorable and I love the colours you used! I already ordered this set and can't wait for it to arrive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and fun card! Love all the kitties and always
    happy to see a birdie in the mix (as long as he's not
    getting eaten by the kitties, of course! lol).

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun scene! I adore the kitty tree and all the cute characters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, just look at all these adorable kitties - where there are lots of cats, there's for sure a lot of commotion, LOL! :-) So adorable, this must be one of their best releases in a long time! Thanks for sharing your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fun colorful card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun, adorable card. My granddaughter loves cats (she has 3!) and would be over the moon to receive this one. This is a wonderful release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE!!! Your card is adorable and I just love the stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable!!! Love this set and your background is so cool!!! Thanks so much!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute, fun holiday card! Love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that tree of kitties. Makes me smile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun and festive. Awesome release.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card!! Loving the kitty tree :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card... Love all those little fur babies. Wonderful inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my what a gorgeous
    scene! Love the cat
    tree and all the critters.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the tree of cats.
    Darling card.
    Fun idea. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet colours on this adorable card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you did a red and green background. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is adorable! I love that you added so many critters!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So adorable. This is a must have stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the kitty tree! :) You did a great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been trying to decide if i want to buy this stamp simply to make my daughter's Christmas card. . .i just might. . .

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this card!! I wouldn't have thought of the blue/green fade to pink/red (Cracked Pistacchio, Broken China, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar). I'll have to try that combination sometime because it looks great and provides a real pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute. These critters are my favorites of the release.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So gorgeous!! Kitty Tree is my new favourite set!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a wonderful card!! I love cats so it's perfect :)
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I know someone that would be over-the-moon for this cute card. She is a cat fanatic but not a stamper, otherwise, I would be buying this set for her pronto. You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. AWESOME MEGA release, I love your card, especially the coloring. It really makes me laugh because we all know it's impossible to herd cats, much less get them to pose and stand still haha.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The background is such a fun color combo! And all those kitties!! Adore this card for so many reasons and I'm not even a big cat fan!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your card is adorable ! I cannot wait to receive my stamp to create some cards too !

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this stamp so much and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome card...love all those kitties creating this festive scene.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This kitty scene is GORGEOUS! I LOVE scene cards like this! And that background - spectacular! I have to wait until my next paycheck to buy this set, hope it doesn't sell out (or that it is restocked real soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  37. THAT looks like heaven to me!!! great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The kitty tree is my absolute favorite! Love the card design!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Always love the color combination on your cards. This one looks so christmasy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cats are so beautifully coloured and so cute! I love the Christmassy background - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love all the fun colouring on your pile of cats.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hooray for the pile of kitties! I love these stamps,and I love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my gosh, adorable card! I love all the extra kitties around the kitty tree!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your Christmas tree is probably the cutest I’ve ever seen !! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation !! Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  45. 3- I’m already a follower on Twitter with this account :
    @MargeSSW
    And tweeted about the Stampede day 1 here :
    https://bit.ly/2QD0lrM
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  46. 4- I’m already a follower and a liker on Instagram with this handle :
    @margessw
    And repost about the Stampede Day 1 here :
    https://bit.ly/2xm3Om3
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this stamp set, super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your colors!! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  49. For me, being a cat lover, this Cat Tree is a fantastic stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  50. 2. Liked Mama Elephant FB page and shared as Arianna Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  51. 3. Following Mama Elephant on Twitter and just retweetted as @raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara).

    ReplyDelete
  52. 4. Follow Mama Elephant on Instagram and reposted the Stampede post as raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  53. Adorable card.
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a fun scene — I love the little stack of kitties hanging the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the kitty tree and all the other objects around it :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. So cute! I love the background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  57. What an adorable fun card!! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Absolutely darling! I love that cat tree and the adorable scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow ME on twitter and tweeted: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/1041883760646660097

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your card is so adorable! I love how you colored these images and the fun background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Crazy over that cute kitty tree! Gotta have that stamp set! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Following and commenting on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wonderful coloring of the Oh Kitty Tree. Such a wonderful card. Those kitties just seem to be having too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Such a fun card, Melania! I love the way you colored all the kitties and gave them each their own personality. What a delightful design!

    ReplyDelete
  65. So, so, so adorable!!! I love your fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  66. OMG this is spectacular!!!! Love the background colours, such a beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What an adorable card, Melania! Love the happy kitty tree & the awesome background!

    ReplyDelete