My Favorite Things August Release Countdown Day 5

Friday, August 3, 2018

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things August Release Countdown Day 5. As always, I'm in love with this month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Friendship Rocks for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Friendship Rocks to die cut the images
Dienamics Take the Stage to die cut the stage on Bubblegum Card Stock and the stars on Gold Sparkle Card Stock
Insulation Pink Card Stock for the background then I add color using Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: