My Favorite Things July Hits & Highlights

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Hi all! It's now time for My Favorite Things July Hits & Highlights. The heart of summer calls for diving into your crafting head-first. Summer fun is a (cool) breeze to integrate into your card making thanks to an endless variety of MFT products featuring sun, sand, and water. We’ve challenged the team to step up their summer game for this month’s Hits & Highlights.. It will be so fun!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Polynesian Paradise for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Polynesian Paradise to die cut the images
Dienamics Linked Chain Oval Frames to die cut the frame on Lemon Chiffon Card Stock
BG Make Your Mark Background for the background using Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad
Summer Splash and Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool then I splash water with my brush
 
I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear droplets and clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: