My Favorite Things June The Birthday Project

Friday, June 22, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June The Birthday Project. This month challenge is about Beary Happy Birthday! From itty bitty cubs to burly brown bears, you’re sure to find the perfect den for them on your next birthday look. Why not join us and add a birthday bear to your next card?


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Beary Special Birthday for the images
Dienamics BB Beary Special Birthday to die cut the images
Handwritten Happiness for the sentiment
Dienamics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 to die cut the border on Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels Paper Pack
In the Buff prestige card stock for the background then I color it with Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments: